Monday, December 13, 2010

Challenge: Try Going One Day Without Using Products From China





Last week, KTLA News ran a story about an upcoming documentary entitled Xmas Without China. Alicia Dwyer and Tom Xia are producing documentary.  The documentary follows a Southern California in their plight to have a Christmas free from Chinese products.  
Photo courtesy of www.xmaswithoutchina.com

In Xmas Without China, Tom Xia, a Chinese immigrant, challenges his American neighbors to go one month without products from China. To watch the Xmas Without China trailer click here. 

To view the the trailer for Xmas Without China click here.

This led me to wonder, how long can I go without using products that are made in China. So, for the next 24 hours, I am freeing myself of products that are made in China.

Wish me luck.

For more information about Xmas Without China go to http://www.xmaswithoutchina.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment