Monday, December 6, 2010

Who wants crap that’s made in China when you can have products that are proudly Made in the USA?

Not me!  That’s why this holiday season our All American Gift Guide is my best friend.


I buy American. You should as well. It's the right thing to do. I don’t know about you, but sometimes I’m too busy to do my own research.  That's why you're gonna want to kiss the folks at Made in the USA Foundation for putting together this year's All American Gift Guide. The guide is packed with American made holiday gifts for everyone on my list. Not to mention, I saw a couple of items to put on my own wish list. 

The guide is available to download in e-book format for 99 cents at the Made in the USA Foundation Store. (www.madeusafdn.org/cart/ ) Click on "Shopping Guide."

Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment