Friday, January 7, 2011

Buy This. Wear This.

 American Apparel Flannel Lined Rain Parka

Guys, don’t worry. I didn’t forget about you.


Yesterday, I showed some love to the female readers by suggesting the best tee shirt ever (by AG). Luckily, today I stumbled upon the American Apparel Flannel Lined Rain Parka. If I were a guy, I’d rock this.

Everyone needs a good raincoat. I know a lot of people who think Burberry when they hear “raincoat.” Don’t get me wrong, I love Novacheck as much as the next person, but the American Appeal jacket is just as hip as its British counterpart. Not to mention, American Apparel’s Rain Parka is only $120.00.

The Parka comes in Black, Navy and Khaki and is available in American Apparel store or online at http://store.americanapparel.net/ . By the way, like all of American Apparel’s products, the Parka is manufactured in Downtown L.A.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment